Why Arena Dust-B-Gone?!
- If a horse can’t breathe, it can’t work!
- Dust-filled arenas pose health risks to both horse and rider!
- Extended dust exposure can also limit the blood cells' ability to fight infectious diseases by overloading the lung's primary defense mechanism!
- Aside from general aggravation and congestion, dust may also contain harmful particulate depending on the makeup of your soil!
- Arena Dust-B-Gone is a safe, biodegradable, long-lasting, environmentally friendly!
- If a horse can’t breathe, it can’t work! Research shows that horses require startling 3,000% more oxygen while training and competing than while at rest!!Anyone who has spent time in an untreated arena can attest to the fact that dust reduces the amount of breathable oxygen in a closed space.
- Dust-filled arenas pose health risks to both horse and rider!Dusty environments irritate the eyes and nasal passages and are linked to eye and respiratory problems in both equines and humans!. Dust also aggravates health problems like asthma, heaves, pneumonia, COPD and RAO for rider and horse.
- Extended dust exposure can also limit the blood cells' ability to fight infectious diseases by overloading the lung's primary defense mechanism!Increase a horse’s ability to utilize oxygen more efficiently and you have found a way to also improve overall performance, stamina, and endurance and reduce the recovery time from injuries.
- Aside from general aggravation and congestion, dust may also contain harmful particulate depending on the makeup of your soil!Certain areas of the country have higher levels of phosphates, silica and other potentially harmful substances in the soil. The natural action of riding and repeatedly working the soil in an indoor environment breaks these substances down into smaller and smaller particles that can become airborne as dust.
- Arena Dust-B-Gone is a safe, biodegradable, long-lasting, environmentally friendly!Arena Dust-B-Gone is a clear, odorless biodegradable treatment. Take a moment to read the Material Safety Data Sheet posted here on our website. It confirms that Arena Dust-B-Gone is 100% safe and environmentally friendly.
****Arena Dust-B-Gone is 100% safe****
(for: Animals, Humans and the Environment!)
It’s a fact of life … Dust Happens!
If you’re lucky enough to have an indoor riding arena, you must manage and control dust to protect the health of your livestock and your riders.
Treatment that eliminates dust in your indoor arena – but the benefits doesn’t stop there:
* Reduce water usage.No one can afford to waste water, whether you use a private well or haul water in. Water usage varies depending upon humidity and climate; with the doors open for ventilation here in Montana, we sometimes had to water our arena twice a day during the summer months to keep dust down in our extremely low humidity.
*Reduce labor costs.Someone’s got to spray! Apply Arena Dust-B-Gone once, and then follow with a maintenance application two to three months later at 1/5 the initial application rate.
*Reduce fuel costs.Even if you spray from a fuel efficient ATV, costs add up; if you currently haul water for dust control, you use even more fuel.
*Ride more!Hauling and spraying water for dust control takes time away from pleasure riding, training and competing – and isn’t that why you have an indoor arena?
How Does It Work?
Arena Dust-B-Gone works by;coating each individual particle in your soil so it retains moisture long after it would have normally evaporated. This adds weight to the particles, so they cannot be suspended in the air as dust.
Protect and Improve Health and Performance
Use Arena Dust-B-GoneRegularly!!
Arena Dust-B-Gone is Easy and Economical to Apply!
Arena Dust-B-Gone is sold in 5 gallon buckets with a convenient quick spout for easy pouring. Apply Arena Dust-B-Gone FULL STRENGTH with your sprayer.
For the initial application, dampen the footing completely with the mixture. Each gallon of Arena Dust-B-Gone treats 750 square feet (5 gallons/3,750 square feet).
Example; if your indoor arena is 70 ft x 150 ft, you have a total area of 10,500 square feet. Divide 10,500 by the application rate of 750 sq. ft. and you will need 14 gallons of Arena Dust-B-Gone for the initial application.
For continued effectiveness, reapply maintenance coat of Arena Dust-B-Gone, every three months at 1/5 the normal application rate.
For the 10,500 square foot arena in the above example, the maintenance application is only 2.8 gallons every three months.
That’s less than 23 gallons of Arena Dust-B-Gone and just four applications for an entire year of dust abatement.
*Due To Rising Costs, Arena Dust-B-Gone Will Be Sold at $315.00 per pail beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
Please take advantage the current rates until then, thank you!
Where Arena Dust-B-Gone should not be used:
Arena Dust-B-Gone is not recommended for use in Box Stalls or Outdoor Arenas.
NOTE: , Customers do use it in alleyways to eliminate dust, a handheld hose end sprayer is a convenient way to treat small areas!